Any Django volunteers to co-mentor for Google Summer of Code?

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Thu Feb 3 13:44:59 UTC 2022

Hi,

I wanted to ask if we happen to have any volunteers to co-mentor a
Django project for GSOC
for further improvements of https://ports.macports.org/

We have some mentoring force right now, but not enough to apply for
GSOC unless we can recruit at least one more devoted person.
The potential co-mentor doesn't necessarily need any experience with
MacPorts (so we could look outside of the existing community), but
being able to provide quality feedback and suggestions in the area of
web development would be of enormous help.

Thank you,
    Mojca