Remove "Phantom" Ports

James Secan james.secan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 00:57:58 UTC 2022

(Resending, because I didn’t respond to the list)  Just tried, and it listed far too many ports as “Unrequested ports without requested dependents found” along with the p5.26 ports for me to allow the wholesale deletion to go forward.  Looked like most of the ports I have installed.

I decided to go brute force.  I made a list of all p5.26 ports installed and ran through “port unstall” for each one individually.  After running through the list three times I’ve been able to get rid of the whole set.  Hopefully that hasn’t broken anything.

Jim
3222 NE 89th St
Seattle, WA 98115
(206) 430-0109