Issues installing p7zip

André-John Mas andrejohn.mas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:46:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

I am having issues installing p7zip on macOS 12.2.1:

rning: invalid universal_archs configured (should contain at least 2 archs)
--->  Cleaning p7zip
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/share/git-gui/lib/Git Gui.app/Contents/MacOS/Wish: Error opening or reading file
--->  Found 2 broken files, matching files to ports
Warning: No port p5.26-net-ssleay found in the index; can't rebuild
--->  Broken files found, but all associated ports are not in the index and so cannot be rebuilt.

I did a `sudo port selfupdate` and that did not help.

I did search for 'ssleay', but it seems the oldest available is 'p5.28-crypt-ssleay'.

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to resolve this issue?

Thanks

Andre