Issues installing p7zip

André-John Mas andrejohn.mas at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 18:13:35 UTC 2022

Prior to your latest answer I had tried the following to no avail:

sudo port uninstall perl5 @5.28.3_0+perl5_26
sudo port install perl5
sudo port installed perl5

It looks like "sudo port uninstall obsolete" resolved the install errors.

Editing "/opt/local/etc/macports/macports.conf" and commenting out the line resolved the " invalid universal_archs" error.

Now trying `7za e myfile.zip` works.

Thanks for the help.