emacs: Warning (comp): ld: warning: -undefined dynamic_lookup may not work with chained fixups Disable showing Disable logging

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 23:23:54 UTC 2022

Hi;

  I decided to rebuild emacs since I had completely reinstalled the
Xcode+CLITools...

  Seems to build fine.

  However, when starting emacs, I get lots of these warnings:

Warning (comp): ld: warning: -undefined dynamic_lookup may not work
with chained fixups Disable showing Disable logging

  Looks like emacs is not fully functional.

  Of course, I saw this:

Warning: Configuration logfiles contain indications of
-Wimplicit-function-declaration; check that features were not
accidentally disabled:

Thanks,
Ken Wolcott