Texmaker installation failed due to inability to build qt5 web engine

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Fri Nov 4 08:45:41 UTC 2022

Dear Gregory,

On Fri, 4 Nov 2022 at 06:10, Gregory Dodwell wrote:

> :error:build Failed to build qt5-qtwebengine: command execution failed
> Other errors deep in the text-dump. Too long to paste here. Should I send a .zip file of the build log somewhere? At a loose end.

The best way to report such issues is Trac where you can upload
main.log with complete logs of the failure:
    https://trac.macports.org/wiki/Tickets

(It's nothing wrong if you ask for further advice on the list anyway,
but having the log available, or someone else with access to the
latest OS, is essential to be able to proceed).

Mojca