Gnome

Christian Calderon calderonchristian73 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 5 17:14:22 UTC 2022

Clean and run it again like this: “sudo port clean gnome-dictionary && sudo port -vN install gnome-dictionary” . -v turns on verbose output which should show you why the configure failed, -N tells it not to ask for the user to specify yes and you can omit that if you want.

Once you see why the configure failed you can look at any open tickets on the port by searching the port name on ports.macports.org . If there isn’t an open ticket related to your issue then you should file a bug report.

Sent from my iPhone