clamav-server configuration

Lenore Horner lenorehorner at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 12 22:50:03 UTC 2022

Thanks Steve. The problem turned out to be that I had run
open -a Automator ~/Library/Services/ClamavScanIt.workflow && osascript -e 'quit app "Automator"'
from someplace other than my home directory.  The copy command worked, but the workflow didn't.  I think port commands do the same thing (not run complaining about lack of existence or permissions) when I don't pay attention and try to run from somewhere like my homework assignments folder.  Remembering to do cd and then running the open worked fine.
Lenore