Please help unsubscribe all

face@CP face at centosprime.com
Tue Sep 27 17:10:16 UTC 2022

Dear Sirs,

I cannot reach you any other way than this missive.
I cannot locate or identify how Face subscribed to your discussions.

Face is deceased.
He unexpectedly passed away on 12/26/21 from heart failure.
I am his wife, I am still clearing up and closing out his accounts and subscriptions

Please unsubscribe him from all the various macports discussions.
he used face at CP and face at centosprime.com
Please let me know when that is done by emailing me at my own address: colmstead at centosprime.com.
Sometimes it takes me a while to get up the nerve to log into his computer to continue to address his work.
It would be a kindness if I could please stop seeing the macports threads.

Thank you for seeing to it that this message reaches whomever must see it to help close out this part of his life.

Kindest Regards,

Chris Olmstead.