Should I install Anaconda (or miniconda) Python?

Tao Zhang tao.zhang at colorado.edu
Sat Apr 29 16:46:36 UTC 2023

  My .cshrc file is not changed. The only changed file is .bash_profile
(see 3).
  When I start a new terminal, it comes with anaconda environments.

  So maybe I have to comment the .bash_profile?
  Do you use .cshrc or .bashrc file?
  Do those "the code between >>> conda initialize and <<<< conda
initialize" appear in  your .cshrc or .bashrc file or other file?

  Thanks
  Tao