how to prepare an existing Macports instance for an xCode update or fix Macports after xCode update?

Kenneth Wolcott kennethwolcott at gmail.com
Fri Jun 2 18:53:29 UTC 2023

Hi;

how to prepare an existing Macports instance for an xCode update or
fix Macports after xCode update?

I have an xCode update notification.

I have an existing MacPorts installation.

Do I need to do anything to the MacPorts installation prior to the xCode update?

Do I need to do anything to the MacPorts installation after the cxCode update?

I did not see any guidance in the MacPorts manual regarding these two questions.

Thank you,
Ken Wolcott