master_sites and codeberg.org

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Jun 14 20:06:34 UTC 2023

Raf, I can not directly answer your question about the download URL.
Recent work added a new codeberg portgroup to make this simpler.  I suggest
you see what was done in the portfiles for other recent codeberg ports:
 smake, star, cdrtools.  There are also a few older codeberg ports to
examine, pre-portgroup, if you wish.