Can gcc13 create fat binaries for Intel+ARM in one-liner?

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 13:34:16 UTC 2023

The necessary parts Apple added (driverdriver.c) to enable that have not been updated since gcc-4.2, so one-pass universal is not available since then.

People occassionaly talk about updating driverdriver.c, and there are a few shell scripts floating around that do some of it, but that’s as far as it goes.