Setting environment and support of older OS/arch

Eckard Brauer hangglider at gmx.de
Fri Mar 17 16:04:16 UTC 2023

Hello Ken,

thanks a lot for the responses, but I already tried that without too
much success (CFLAGS and CXXFLAGS in that case), but will retry again.

And maybe I'll have to learn 'bit about cmake, as I'm much more
familiar with makefiles & Co. - that's the deal with too old people
sitting in frontof too old computers.

Best regards,
Eckard