Strange warning/file when doing a selfupdate

Bas Jansen bas_work at icloud.com
Mon Aug 12 12:14:54 UTC 2024

Hi,

When doing a self update via Terminal, I get the following warning:

 ~$ sudo port upgrade outdated
Nothing to upgrade.
--->  Scanning binaries for linking errors
Warning: Error parsing file /opt/local/bin/g[: Error opening or reading file
--->  No broken files found.
--->  No broken ports found.

Emphasis mine, of course. There is no file “g[“ in /opt/local/bin/. I ran this using macports 2.10.0, macOS Sonoma 14.6.1 on an Intel MacBook Pro, late 2019. Anyone know what this means?

Kind regards,
Bas