Recently added port source was removed

Dave Allured - NOAA Affiliate dave.allured at noaa.gov
Wed Jul 24 21:21:28 UTC 2024

There is a recent source snapshot cached by Macports here:
https://distfiles.macports.org/just-fast/

If you value this code, perhaps stash a copy for yourself.  I believe that
Macports will continue to use the cached copy for future install requests,
until something tells it to change.

Maybe someone else can answer your other question about unsupported arch.