Recently added port source was removed

Austin Ziegler halostatue at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 20:35:41 UTC 2024

More of a development question, but when there's a known broken build such
as the arm64 issue (the binary hangs and never returns, requiring a kill
-9), is there a way in a Portfile to indicate that the arch is (at least
temporarily) unsupported?

-a

Austin Ziegler • halostatue at gmail.comaustin at halostatue.ca
http://www.halostatue.ca/http://twitter.com/halostatue