Criminals

Jose Alfaro alfarojose2 at icloud.com
Fri Jun 7 14:31:52 UTC 2024

i just find out exactly how are you guys stealing all my financial accounts dont you thought that some day i was going to find it out??
Mateo Flores Sanchez
Cameron Karhut
Camilo Palacios
Joana Aguilar
Talina Ramirez
Marta Hernandez "aka" Angelica Xajil
have been working with your tools and taking every penny from all my accounts
and up to today you guys have come to be rich thanks to my family future savings and investments what after 19 yrs i have been working thinking and  the future of my loved ones and you guys didnt respected it that not even one of my portfolios were under my name but under Kamila wines beverages and more... Melanies nails product and more..:. Nicoles Worlds.... Elizabeth Pineda "aka" Jose Alfaro and take everything from them well gues what ..... be ready for the authorities because this time of course i will fill it up a report and i will report your company as well as a provided and complice of the criminals above mentioned

Jose Alfaro
Sent from my iPhone