32bit Snow Leopard libc++11 dylibs

Steven stevenaaus at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 26 10:04:21 UTC 2024

    On Wednesday 26 June 2024 at 06:32:50 pm AEST, Riccardo Mottola <riccardo.mottola at libero.it> wrote:

 > if your App is open source and of general interest, a port in MacPortswould be a good way to distribute things - so that different versions ofMacs are handled better.
I'm sure macports is amazing, but for a few reasons I don't have the enthusiasm to do new packaging, more than linking in a few dlls, which doesn't seem feasible.
One of these reasons is, I can't see a big intersection of users running old osx and my chess app. I was just sussing out the difficulty... Snow Leopard is imho maybe the greatest desktop OS ever written ;)!
Cheers