1.4.1 release

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at brierdr.com
Tue Apr 10 18:33:24 PDT 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 9:03 AM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

> 	Back again on 1.4.1, if I don't get any feedback within, say, two
> days, I'll tag a release candidate based on the current state of
> the branch and work my way toward a release from there. Speak up if
> you feel there's any glaring omission in the code base.

OK, at the risk of being flamed for having a one-track mind, let me
try a slightly different approach to my usual rant:

To ask a counter-question, what would / will the difference between
1.4.1 and ToT tagged and released as of, say, two days ago?  Or even
sometime this week?

I'm not looking for a line by line diff, I am wondering what features
or experimental and dangerous code would escape should the latter
approach be taken.

It's a legitimate question - I'm not just trying to be annoying,
honest.  I don't have to try to be annoying, I can do that
naturally. :-)

- Jordan