1.4.1 release

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Tue Apr 10 17:04:30 PDT 2007

On Apr 10, 2007, at 10:03 AM, Juan Manuel Palacios wrote:

> 	The existing delta is admittedly small, you can check it out with
> the following command:
>
> svn log -v -r23220:HEAD http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/
> branches/release_1_4
> (if anyone knows how to get the same output through trac's source
> browser, please enlighten me!)

You mean something like;

<http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/log/branches/release_1_4?
verbose=on&format=changelog&stop_rev=23220&limit=100&mode=stop_on_copy>

That's the ChangeLog format for the page at

<http://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/log/branches/release_1_4?
action=stop_on_copy&rev=head&stop_rev=23220&mode=stop_on_copy&verbose=on

Get to it by browsing the branch in question, then use the 'Revision
Log' link and select the appropriate revision points in the little
update box on the right (use 'head' for ToT).

Bryan