Tor and unusual version numbers

Salvatore Domenick Desiano sal at ri.cmu.edu
Thu Apr 26 15:56:18 PDT 2007

In general, when we've ahd thi happen in the past, we just bump the rev.

I can, however, verify that 0.1.2.13 is not identified as newer than
0.1.1.26. If anyone would like me to run any tests, I'm leaving my
system in the outdated state so we can play with it.

-- Sal
smile.

  Salvatore Domenick Desiano
    Doctoral Candidate