1.6 release?

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue Nov 6 21:02:03 PST 2007

Hi everyone,

On 07/11/2007, at 04:58, markd at macports.org wrote:

> You know I forgot that I still have port.1 and macports.conf.5
> still to
> go.  And I'm going to be out of town for two weeks this month and
> then the
> holidays are here.

Sorry that I haven't been as active as I'd like, but if Mark and the
rest of you trust me not to screw them up too badly, I think I should
be able to rework port(1) and macports.conf(5) in the next fortnight
or so (or possibly sooner, if you want it more urgently).  Things
have been a rather down for me for most of this year, but it's
finally starting to come good and I now have free time and, more
importantly, am in a fit state to use it.

Incidentally, what sort of things were you looking for on the main
page, Juan?

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--