"Documentation" milestone renamed

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Sep 14 23:48:46 PDT 2007

	Evening everyone!

	I  recently renamed the "Documentation" milestone up on our roadmap
to "Website & Documentation", so that tickets for the trunk/www space
that's currently being rewritten can be grouped there too (tickets
have the option of a 'www' component, which should be a natural
choice). Unfortunately, the new name tosses the milestone to the end
of the roadmap, so feel free to suggest a new/better one if you have
any ideas.

	On a related note, the new website is shaping up pretty good, albeit
a bit slowly as Chris and I haven't had much time lately. In any
case, I do believe it is in a stage where it can already receive
criticism, so please do voice your ideas and opinions (either on this
list or as trac tickets, or both) if you have any input on the
content and/or structure. As always, trunk/www HEAD is always being
made available at my server:

http://apollo.homeunix.net/macports

	And my ideas for how the end product should look like are contained
at the end of a message on the topic I posted in August:

http://lists.macosforge.org/pipermail/macports-dev/2007-August/
002642.html

	I do welcome any feedback on that and/or what's currently in trunk/
www. For the record, next up on my list is the rewrite of the main
index.php page and of the last two sections ("Help" & "SVN Sources")
of getmp.php.

	Regards,...

-jmpp