Beta Release

Paul Magrath pmagrath at macports.org
Mon Aug 11 09:50:26 PDT 2008

Hi,

After discussing it with Rainer, I've decided that now, one week to go
till the Google Summer of Code deadline, is a good time to launch a
beta release of my development branch. So, I'd like to ask all the
developers who are interested to checkout /branches/gsoc08-privileges/
base from the SVN repository and let me know, preferably by email,
what you think and any bugs you find. The idea is to shake out as much
problems as possible so that it is in a fit state for integration into
the trunk by the deadline.

There is a readme file in the directory that will introduce the new
features and behavior introduced by the branch.

Thanks in advance,

Paul.