Proposal: reminder to the assignee when a ticket is unchanged more than 3 days

js ebgssth at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:51:57 PST 2008

>From reporter's view point, sending reminders is boring job.
So I thought I would be better to automate it.
Actually, I frequently found tickets which seem no one working on.
(Maybe MacPorts project have not enough maintainers?)
That means I have to write reminders again and again.

Besides, I don't have permission to change Assigned to field of a Trac ticket.
Maintainers probably don't see ticket not assigned to them.
If I could assign maintainers to my tickets, I might help the situation.