72 hours are not enough for maintainers?

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Thu Feb 21 09:38:02 PST 2008

Jordan K. Hubbard wrote:
> I think 72 hours is a very reasonable time out period.  If you're that
> attached to your ports, chances are very good that you'll be checking
> your trac queue more often than this anyway, and if you're not that
> attached to them, then why be concerned if someone else makes changes?

I think 72 hours is good. And if you go on vacation and can't maintain
your ports for some time, there is always the possibility to announce
that on macports-dev at . So either someone else can take care of the
regarding tickets/ports or to get some extra time on tickets in order to
fix them when he/she gets back.

Rainer