Python Frameworks need testing

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Wed Jun 11 14:50:18 PDT 2008

On Jun 11, 2008, at 9:38 AM, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Have not checked yet if this automatically solves issue #14536 [1].

Does this include mercurial (which, as far as I can tell, doesn't
override the port group build style, so should be using setup.py)?  If
so, the shebang for hg on my install (using your python-frameworks
branch) shows

#!/Users/blb/devel/mp-test/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.5/Resources/Python.app/Contents/MacOS/Python

(obviously, a subdir of my homedir is the ${prefix}).  Appears to work
fine with some limited testing.  It's the only python port I've
installed that puts a script in ${prefix}/bin, but I can try some more
if needed.

Bryan