Automatic homepage for sourceforge, googlecode, etc.

Jeremy Lavergne jeremy at lavergne.gotdns.org
Sat Aug 22 11:15:45 PDT 2009

On Aug 22, 2009, at 1:37 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> Now that I think about it, the way these shortcuts are working now
> is a little like portgroups. In fact all of it probably could be
> implemented as a portgroup.
>
> PortGroup sourceforge 1.0
>
> PortGroup googlecode 1.0
>
> Might that simplify base code a bit?

I'd suggest we do something akin to the extract options:
use_sourceforge or use_googlecode.

Are we able to use more than one PortGroup at a time (googlecode +
cmake)?  More importantly, I don't think we need the "versions" that
PortGroup brings with it.  We can achieve this same functionality
without resorting to a PortGroup via use_sourceforge.

Additionally, I find the use_googlecode option more readable. :-)