Post on Snow Leopard status?

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Mon Aug 31 09:12:10 PDT 2009

On Aug 25, 2009, at 12:37, Joshua Root wrote:

> Finally, apart from the fact that you should always state your system
> configuration when filing tickets, it doesn't matter that it's a new
> OS
> version. If something is broken and there isn't an existing ticket,
> open
> one.

Exactly. While I appreciate the effort of testing ports on Snow
Leopard, I don't know that it makes sense to have a wiki page with the
goal of listing all ports' status with respect to Snow Leopard (or to
64-bit building or to universal building or to anything else). If
something is broken, there should be an open ticket about it, not a
note on a wiki page.