Email Addresses in Man Pages

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Mon Nov 1 17:34:42 PDT 2010

On 2010-11-02 01:13 , Ryan Schmidt wrote:
> But I'm not sure it's the best strategy to try to keep that list
> updated with new people. I don't know whom to properly consider
> "authors" of MacPorts. Can we just delete that section, or refer
> people to the MacPortsDevelopers wiki page?

This section usually refers to the authors of the manual page, not the
authors of the software.

We also have copyright claims from different people in our source code,
who are not active in the project any more. You cannot simply remove
them either.

Jeremy's suggestion to drop the non-working @opendarwin.org addresses
sounds like a good approach.

Rainer