No subject

Wed Aug 1 07:28:53 PDT 2012

need to be using the python portGroup.  But also from reading over
everything, it seems to be me that I need to get rid of some of the
phases.  But I'm assuming the python port group gets rid of those for
me (but I don't want to assume).

Another question is does the python portgroup call a setup.py file of
any kind (looking at GoogleCL's port file it appears it might)?  If
so, can I get rid of that stage.  And finally, what happens to the
files in the directory?  Do they just get copied in the same directory
as they should or do I have a problem there?

Again, sorry for, what I'm sure is a dumb question.

Thanks!

Ben

--
Ben Smith