Accept to GSoC 2013

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Tue Apr 9 09:11:39 PDT 2013

Hi,

On Tue, Apr 09, 2013 at 09:36:16AM -0500, Eric A. Borisch wrote:
> Can we finally get some usage reporting (downloads from the packages
> site, if nothing else) implemented so we know what ports are used
> frequently/infrequently. This can help with pruning in the future (if
> a package is broken, and no one is using it, perhaps it's time to
> cull.)
>
> I think this was a former GSoC project that never got carried across
> the finish line?

The project seems pretty finished to me, but hasn't been merged into
trunk. The server part has also not been setup yet. I have a copy of it
running on
	http://stats.macports.neverpanic.de/,
but still need to fix updating the existing ports. As for the merge, I
was planning to do that, but I simply found no time. If anybody wants to
give it a shot, please go ahead.

--
Clemens Lang