user manuals

MK-MacPorts at techno.ms MK-MacPorts at techno.ms
Thu Mar 7 00:03:09 PST 2013

Hi Ian,

On Mar 7, 2013, at 4:57 AM, Ian Wadham wrote:
> That's nasty … :-(
yep!

> I looked at the main.log for ticket 37620, but there is a lot of concurrency and it is hard…
Concurrency?!
I wasn't aware of that, actually.

> I guess you tried commenting out the "ADD_SUBDIRECTORY( doc )" line (line 309)
> in https://projects.kde.org/projects/extragear/office/kmymoney/repository/revisions/master/entry/CMakeLists.txt
> and maybe lines 310-312 or either/both the lines in doc/CMakeLists.txt.

Thanks so much for pointing THIS out!!
I obviously do not manipulate that in port kmymoney4 at all and in kmymoney4-devel I have an error in the corresponding patch file...
I just corrected kmymoney4-devel's patch file and ran a build successfully without any calls to meinproc4! :-)
So, perhaps this is it now!!!
Great!

I'll take care of kmymoney4 itself later.

Thanks again, Ian! :-)

Greets,
Marko