Why oxygen-icons port requires qt4-mac & phonon?

Nicolas Pavillon nicos at macports.org
Wed Jun 4 05:20:11 PDT 2014

Hello,

If I remember correctly, oxygen-icons was also using some dependencies during configurations, but I am not fully sure, and it appears that it is not the case presently. One thing is that since oxygen-icons is used in practice by ports such as kde4-baseapps, these dependencies are pulled out anyway, and I wonder if some configurations within the kde4 portgroup are not necessary to install things correctly. The fact of removing kde4 may be more trouble than it is worth.

Cheers,

Nicolas