removing subport

David Strubbe dstrubbe at macports.org
Fri Dec 11 19:48:28 PST 2015

It is a program. It does actually install a library too, which would be
different from the single precision one, not just an additional component.
But I don't know how one would use this library. I think it is unlikely
anyone has been trying to use the library in double precision for any
purpose from this port, because the conflict with the non-double port was
not handled properly and so the double port failed to install. And I didn't
see any tickets about it.

David