OpenGL/GLX dual link error in VLC 2.2.0 git/master via MacPorts on OS X

Jean-Baptiste Kempf jb at videolan.org
Sat Feb 7 13:44:53 PST 2015

On 07 Feb, Jeremy Huddleston Sequoia wrote :
> I got things into a decent state for us and reported bugs upstream to help them improve things for other distributions.  After multiple disagreements, I decided to just give up trying to help upstream.

Which disagreements?

Of all your 9 bugs reported, all of them were fixed, in time.
One, more info was requested and is still open, because of that.

One of the bug was heated, and in the end, the issue where the port was
a wrong sed in your buildsystem. Yet, you reopened it 3 times, even
after you were asked to not do that.

All of the other were fixed or closed, and quite fast.

--
Jean-Baptiste Kempf
http://www.jbkempf.com/ - +33 672 704 734