Owner of MacPorts account on GitHub

Clemens Lang cal at macports.org
Thu Nov 12 04:34:41 PST 2015

Hi Mojca,

----- On 12 Nov, 2015, at 10:04, Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org wrote:

> Clemens, are you willing to set up some (temporary) repository with
> regular updates, even if it's not perfect yet, just so that we can
> follow the changes? (I can offer to run a script for incremental
> updates on my server if there is a need for that.)

I have a server to do the incremental updating myself, it's just a matter
of finishing the conversion at a high quality level and automating the
update (which shouldn't be too hard, but I haven't gotten around to doing
it).

If anybody wants to help out with that, that would be welcome.

--
Clemens Lang