Help needing adapting home-brew formula?

André-John Mas andrejohn.mas at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 16:36:49 PDT 2016

Hi,

I am trying to update the mediainfo port to 0.7.83, though there are changes beyond the
version number that need to be made.

Based on suggestion of the application developer I am trying to base the updated Portfile
on that recipe, but I am running into some issues. The homebrew file is:

https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/media-info.rb <https://github.com/Homebrew/homebrew/blob/master/Library/Formula/media-info.rb>

What I have attempted thus far:

    build {
       system cd "${worksrcpath}/ZenLib/Project/GNU/Library"
       ./configure --disable-debug --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix="${prefix}"
       make

       system cd "${worksrcpath}/MediaInfoLib/Project/GNU/Library"
       ./configure --disable-debug --disable-dependency-tracking --with-libcurl \
          --enable-static --enable-shared --prefix="${prefix}"
       make

       system cd "${worksrcpath}/MediaInfo/Project/GNU/CLI"
       ./configure --disable-debug --disable-dependency-tracking --prefix="${prefix}"
       make
    }

    destroot {
       cd "${worksrcpath}/MediaInfoLib/Project/GNU/Library"
       make install

       cd "${worksrcpath}/MediaInfo/Project/GNU/CLI"
       make install
    }

But on running, I get:

port install mediainfo-devl
error getting working directory name: no such file or directory
    while executing
"pwd"
    invoked from within
"set current_portdir [pwd]"
    (file "/opt/local/bin/port" line 5260)

Can anyone help with this, since I new to creating port files.

Thanks

Andre