How to handle MacPorts' handles in the future (including the email address connected to it)??

Marko Käning mk-macports at posteo.net
Sat Nov 5 09:43:20 PDT 2016

Hi Ryan,

On 02 Nov 2016, at 23:49 , Ryan Schmidt <ryandesign at macports.org> wrote:
> I'm confused about why you're confused or what you're talking about.

:)

> We've always provided @macports.org email forwarding for committers. You tell us what handle you want, we set it up to forward to whatever email address you want. We had that for 10 years on macOS forge and we now moved that same system to our new server. Is it not working for you for some reason?

What I mean is that I do receive the emails being sent to you via my macports
handle mk, but I can’t send emails through smtp.macports.org or something like
that. I’d like to be able to send emails as well, not just receive them. What
am I missing here - in case the requested is also possible since 10 years?

Greets,
Marko