dbusmenu-qt5 build failure on 10.7 and 10.8 buildbots because of using libstdc++

Ken Cunningham Webuse ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:52:38 PDT 2016

On 2016-10-06, at 9:40 AM, René J.V. Bertin wrote:

> Wow ... have you also thought about my mom's old blue baby iMac G3 which still runs AFAIK? :D And maybe providing a newer Mach kernel for them, too?

Indeed, it's surprising to me as well sometimes just how useful these machines still are. MacPorts has proven to be very resilient over time, thanks to the efforts of many.

Just FYI, here's a list of the current ports one of my PPC tiger machines runs just at the moment... 700 installed ports, although some are duplicates / updates. And the DualG5s and DualG4s run these ports acceptably quickly. I think the PPC buildbot builds a very good % of the current Macports.

<https://github.com/ken-cunningham-webuse/TigerPorts/blob/master/installed_Tiger_Ports_list.txt>