Security.framework port? (was: Qt and SecureTransport vs. OpenSSL)

René J.V. Bertin rjvbertin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 10:39:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

Does anyone (Jeremy??) know if the Security.framework sources provided on opensource.apple.com (latest version https://opensource.apple.com/source/Security/Security-57740.31.2/) are feature-complete and has anyone tried to build this framework with the goal of providing recent security updates to earlier OS X versions?

Most of my attempts to build system frameworks like that have been exercises in frustration so I prefer to ask before jumping and trying.