GSoC Proposal

KARAN SHETH karan.sheth at somaiya.edu
Tue Apr 2 20:51:19 UTC 2019

Hey,

Just to see how many ports will we have to rename if we take on this
path I ran a quick script and following were the results:

PyPI Name        Macports Name        Number

package             package                   10

package             py-package               769

package             py-pypackage            1

pypackage         py-package                14

--------------          unclassified                30

Total PyPI Ports = 824

So according to this results it would be best to name all the PyPI as
py-package.

Note: The script might be a bit off.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth