GSoC Proposal

KARAN SHETH karan.sheth at somaiya.edu
Fri Apr 5 06:25:04 UTC 2019

Hey,

So I tried porting upt and in the process had to port spdx-lookup and spdx.
These are the portfiles for the same [1],[2],[3].

When I try to install upt there is no error message but while trying
to run upt via a terminal directly it says the command not found
whereas if I go to python console and import upt, then it works as expected.
I guess the problem is related to sys.path

It would be great if someone could try installing upt using this
portfiles and check if there's any error.

Thanks,
Karan Sheth.

[1] https://github.com/Korusuke/macports-ports/blob/9d7f1995dfb44f693f90a79f91d8695b9dd7feac/python/py-upt/Portfile
[2] https://github.com/Korusuke/macports-ports/blob/9d7f1995dfb44f693f90a79f91d8695b9dd7feac/python/py-spdx-lookup/Portfile