Packaging buildbot-www

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Tue May 28 12:38:15 UTC 2019

On May 28, 2019, at 02:11, Rajdeep Bharati wrote:

> I am packaging buildbot 2.x as a port.

That's great, thanks. I would suggest updating (and where applicable renaming) the existing buildbot ports. I would not make new "buildbot2" ports, since buildbot 2.x is not different from buildbot 1.x; rather, buildbot 0.8 and earlier is different from buildbot 0.9 and later.

Since we still need buildbot 0.8 for our current buildbot setup, which is installed using MacPorts, I would like to see new buildbot-0.8 ports that install the old 0.8 versions. You don't necessarily have to be the one to do that; I might get to it at some point.