MacPorts webapp project updates

Mojca Miklavec mojca at macports.org
Sat Jul 18 18:20:05 UTC 2020

Hi,

This is just a reminder that we would be extremely happy for further
feedback about the new page.

Arjun has added some pretty awesome new features. (Dark mode has been
supported since yesterday etc.)

It would be great to hear what you think while Arjun is still actively
working on the project :)

Mojca

PS: Also, we are still looking for some talented designer to join the
effort and make the page even more awesome than it already is.