One large pull request vs. several small ones?

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Tue May 12 17:59:10 UTC 2020

I think the best approach is to isolate “atomic” changes, and open a PR for each of them. This way problems with dependencies can be isolated and decoupled from those for Blender.

If they are really too many, maybe try to provide PRs for semantically related libraries or somehow related in some other way (like, “python” dependencies). I would say a maximum of 3 - 4 ports per PR?

I’ll leave the word to more expert members of the community, that’s my general approach when I need to merge upstream complex trees of ports...

          _

https://rdb.is