Help with old macOS on KVM?

Ruben Di Battista rubendibattista at gmail.com
Sat Feb 13 02:57:06 UTC 2021

Hello, I was exploring a bit how to build the CI system for old platforms
and the first step was to virtualize old macOS version. I'd like to do it
using KVM. I was following this: https://github.com/kholia/OSX-KVM, but
trying to install something like OSX 10.7, I can't go pass the OpenCore
screen because apparently it can't find the installation media I tried to
recover from a OSX 10.7 iso. So I guess that somehow I'm missing something
on how to retrieve the right iso, dmg or img from the installation DVD.

Does any of you ever virtualized old OSX systems on KVM?

--
          _