Octave port: website search results, 6.2.0, and Tablicious

Ken Cunningham ken.cunningham.webuse at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 20:43:24 UTC 2021

the update to Octave 6.2.0 is trivial, just a version change and checksums, other than my qt4 fixes for 6.1.0 — the patch for qt4 doesn’t apply now, so I need to take another look at that and see if it is still workable.

As to how to go about hacking on software that is being built by MacPorts, that is probably something that needs a proper writeup in the Wiki someday, as it takes a bit of insight into how MP works to know how to approach that.