Homebrew Disables OSXFuse ports

Perry E. Metzger perry at piermont.com
Tue May 18 02:01:40 UTC 2021

This is one reasonable compromise, given that a binary installer exists
from the (combative, not very reasonable) developer if one wants it. One
could then just leave the dependent ports and tell people to install the
binary themselves if they want it.

That said, I think it would be a boon to the community to have a version
of FUSE that would work for the long term going forward and which was
open source.

Perry